[tweetmeme source=”teresafrohock” alias=”http://wp.me/pr3QO-CK” only_single=false]
One thing I love about blogging is all the lovely people I’ve had the opportunity to meet. One such individual is LawrenceEz from over the sunny pond in England. Lawrence tagged me in the Better Baskets Blog Hop.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities . . . (read more about the Children’s Miracle Network)
Rules of Acceptance :
- Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I would like to extend a basket to my good friend, Kelly Bryson.